P Cubed Consulting is a growing cyber-focused logistics and business management company. We are seeking an individual to join our team who possesses the knowledge, experience, and commitment to successfully assume the position of Information System Security Officer in support of our government customer.
The successful team member will leverage his/her knowledge and experience to provide ISSO support to our customer.
- Providing ISSO support in the accreditation of systems and applications utilizing the eMASS tool as the repository for artifacts and POA&Ms. eMASS must also be used to track the status of all system accreditations. All systems accredited and entered into eMASS will have to be accredited following FIPS 200, and NIST 800-53 guidance, which mandates the use of Risk Management Framework (RMF) as the accreditation process. * Coordinating with Program Managers and IT System Owners to verify proper data entry into DoD IT Portfolio Repository (DITPR) in accordance with the DITPR Users Guide. * Performing oversight to ensure consistency between eMASS and DITPR. * Submitting a comparison report between eMASS and DITPR and providing recommended process/ procedure changes to improve accuracy. * Providing data to support DoD Cybersecurity Scorecard metrics involving PKI-Enablement of web-based systems. * Initiating the accreditation of new systems, re-accrediting expired/expiring systems starting with RMF Phase 1 – Categorization, through Phase 3 – Implementation, and serve as the liaison for all matters involving the ISO and the SCAs.
- Current DoD 8140 IAT III compliant certification (CISM or CISSP preferred) * Active Secret clearance with ability to obtain TS/SCI (current TS/SCI preferred) * Expert level experience in the RMF and/or DIACAP accreditation process.
Preferred Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field with 7 years or more experience in system certifications and accreditation, or an Associate’s Degree with at least 12 years of relevant experience.
- General knowledge of NIST SP 800-37, and NIST SP 800-53.
- Expert-level familiarity with CIRT process and data spill cleanup procedures. * Familiarity with the Data-Write and Cross-Domain Data Transfer processes. * Demonstrate firm understanding and application of customer experience and service techniques. * Evident leadership skills including previous experience as a team lead. * Technical writing skills
P Cubed offers the following benefits to full-time employees: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Company Paid Life Insurance, 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match, Employee Assistance Program.
P Cubed Consulting, LLC does not discriminate employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.